Home › Forums › Powernomics, Financial Literacy, and Entrepreneurship › Making Money Online › Step By Step Amazon Affiliate Program Sign Up
- October 29, 2015 at 3:59 pm #1946
1: Start at https://affiliate-program.amazon.com and select your country.
2: Enter your e-mail address and select “I am a new customer”
3: Next enter the required registration data. Name, e-mail address and password.
4: Now you will get asked about your account information like payee name and address.
5: Then you have to enter some information about your website.
6: To verify your identity you have to enter your phone number. A PIN will be generated. You will receive an automatic call and enter the PIN on your phone.
7: After verification agree to the contract terms and click “Finish”.
8: You will be redirected to a Thank you page. Here you can see your new unique Associates ID.
9: You’ll be redirected to the Amazon Associates platform. This is your dashboard
Success! Bookmark the link to your Associates Dashboard so you can track your earnings and see what is working! If you have questions, comments, or issues, leave a reply
- October 29, 2015 at 11:08 pm #1953
Thank you! Looks like I need a website!
- October 30, 2015 at 5:48 pm #1957
Thank you Asad, I will work on this this weekend!
- October 30, 2015 at 12:54 am #1956
Here’s my Amazon ID: senebtbotani-20
How are you going to buy stuff using everyone’s IDs? rotate? How are you able to buy using just the ID? So many questions. I share my links with people and on my site so they can purchase (passive income).
- November 14, 2015 at 10:03 pm #2089
Jennifer- Could we use this thread to answer those questions? Here is what I envision – everyone generate a link and post that link. Just posing your ID isnt enough. Take a look at that last screen shot. Thats where you generate a link. Take that link and post it here!
Frenchaire – Arkansas, Colorado, Maine, Missouri, Rhode Island, and Vermont are not eligible for whatever reason.
- November 2, 2015 at 6:16 am #1998
According to the rules I’m ineligible in Missouri 🙁
- November 12, 2015 at 2:05 am #2080
Yay! It let me use my tumblr blog! What are the next steps?
- November 14, 2015 at 10:04 pm #2090
Neali – the next steps are to build an audience for your blog and offer them products that align with their interests. What is your blog url?
- November 17, 2015 at 6:26 am #2109
- November 17, 2015 at 5:43 pm #2111
Just bought some shipping packages using your link. Let me know if they register on your income report
- November 17, 2015 at 5:44 pm #2112
- November 18, 2015 at 12:36 am #2137
My affiliate id imnotbitching-20
- November 28, 2015 at 9:49 pm #2239
Your link should look like mine, Muhammads, or Mr. Maliks @Neali
- November 27, 2015 at 2:47 am #2234
Here is my affiliate link http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=craftbeatz-20
- November 28, 2015 at 10:02 pm #2240
Mohammed I just bought some shipping material using your link. Let me know if they register on your income report
- December 9, 2015 at 8:46 pm #2371
Here is my link: http://www.amazon.com?_encoding=UTF8&tag=httpbewhbiz-20
- December 10, 2015 at 1:27 am #2375
I got you, Loni….now we need to implement this on your website. Speaking of….lol
- December 10, 2015 at 1:59 am #2376
LOL. It’s a work in progress…speaking of that… check out my request at help@UBA hosting. Can you post the branding checklist in this forum and a few people that you work with on Fiverr, and in what capacity?
- December 21, 2015 at 9:39 pm #2478
this is mines, http://amzn.to/1QUVQUL
- January 12, 2016 at 3:13 am #2944
Here is my affiliate link:
- January 20, 2016 at 3:07 pm #2979
Voleer, just placed an order using your link. Let me know when you get it!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.